- A mother from Scotland recently shared how her 5-year-old daughter brought a lube to school, thinking it was a hand sanitizer.
- Louise Hosie was “mortified” after discovering the item in her daughter’s school jacket after a few days.
This is that embarrassing moment when a mother discovered that her daughter – who is merely 5 years of age – mistakenly brought a lubricant to school. Instead of a hand sanitizer, the innocent young girl picked the thing up before they left home that day.
Louise Hosie, mother of Summer, was shocked and surprised when, several days later, she found her ‘Heat Wave’ lube in her daughter’s coat. So how did she react? According to her, she felt “mortified” but also thought it was “really funny.”
In a The Sun feature, Louise shared:
“I’d just left it in the box, it hadn’t been touched.
“Two days ago, I was washing Summer’s school jacket and realized she’d actually been taking it to school. Because her name is Summer and the bottle had Ann Summers on it, I think she thought it was hers.
“Right away, I was mortified thinking what if the teachers had seen it. But I guess if they saw it they’d have taken it off her.”
Naturally, she approached Summer about the whole ordeal, who explained that she brought it to school so that “(she) didn’t get germs.”
The kid also added that she liked the gel’s “hot and smooth” feel so much that she even shared it with the other students.
Louise went on:
“It’s the one that goes hot and tingly. It’s just really funny. I told her ‘This is mummy’s’. I asked if she’d sanitized her friends’ hands and she said yes.”
Naturally, she confiscated the bottle and now keeps it in the cupboard. No doubt, she’ll feel awkward next time she sees the teachers in Summer’s school.
“It will be funny for when she turns 18,” admitted Louie. “I might put a picture on her birthday cake!”
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!