It’s become a bit of a pick-up-line in my life to say I’m a sex writer. What can I say, it really intrigues people to tell them on a first date that you spent your day writing about vibrators and anal sex. But I can’t take all the credit all the time: some of the best sex tips I’ve ever learned have come from our editors, from my favorite app for ethical porn for women to the powers of scheduling sex. So I tapped into my sexy senses, as well as my network, for the best quick sex tips anyone could use. Have a partner? We have some for you, but we also didn’t forget our single friends out there too. Regardless of your relationship status, you can and should have good sex. These are just a few (give or take 45) tips to help along the way.
Applicable for partner-sex, masturbating, sexting, and everything in between:
1. Read up on the erogenous zones: inner thighs, ears, neck, small of the back, the toes, etc.
2. Don’t yuck anyone’s yum: you might be surprised when a partner tells you a kink or fantasy, but talk it out, think about it, and engage if you feel comfortable. It might just become yours too!
3. Treat yourself to some fancy lube (we love this one—and you can discreetly add it to your next Sephora order!)
4. Buy yourself some lingerie that YOU love to feel sexy and confident
5. Read Literotica for sexy stories! They have every kind you can imagine and…
It’s become a bit of a pick-up-line in my life to say I’m a sex writer. What can I say, it really intrigues people to tell them on a first date that you spent your day writing about vibrators and anal sex.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!