VVV-Venlo 0-13 Ajax: Dutch champions run riot with NINE second-half goals as Lassina Traore bags FIVE in biggest hammering in Dutch top-flight history
- Ajax were on the road on Saturday, travelling to face VVV-Venlo in the Eredivisie
- The mid-table hosts survived 13 goalless minutes before their humiliation began
- Jurgen Ekkelenkamp scored the first of four first-half goals for the visitors
- The floodgates opened after the 52nd minute after Christian Kum was sent-off
- They then added nine in the second-half, with Lassina Traore scoring five
If ever the Eredivisie needed a reminder of Ajax’s dominance, the Dutch champions provided it on Saturday with a sensational 13-0 scoreline against VVV-Venlo.
The hosts are only lying down in 10th in the Dutch first-tier…
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!